Dining out is a great experience in Cody, Wapiti, and Yellowstone.
In addition to our concession stand that serves breakfast and other foods, some of the restaurants listed below have been serving excellent meals for many years. Whether you are looking for an excellent steak to prime rib, there is a restaurant for everyone.
Dining is "The best in the west".
You'll have a variety of dining option along the following routes:
- South along 17th St (Cody)
- Downtown (Cody): Along Sheridan Avenue
- West Strip (Cody and Wapiti): Along Northfork Hwy to Yellowstone
Restaurants nearby Green Creek Inn & RV Park:
- Shoshone Lodge - located 26 miles west [ breakfast menu | dinner menu | kid's menu ]
- Bill Cody Ranch Restaurant - located three miles west
- Elephant Head Restaurant - located 15 miles west
- The Trail Stop Restaurant - located 1 mile west
- Yellowstone Valley Inn Restaurant - located four miles east
Cody Chamber of Commerce has a listing of excellent restaurants.